6 Cute Crocheted Animated Characters To Make!
1. Oh the adorable EVE. She’s so cute. I wish I could have my own EVE in real life. I feel like we’ll all be owning one of these in about 50 or so years. If you’d like to make your own EVE companion, the pattern is here: EVE.
2. It’s Baymax! This cute mini Baymax is easy to make and a great gift for all those who love Big Hero 6. I can’t wait for the next movie. Here is the pattern: Baymax Crochet.
3. Home was an amazing movie. I fell in love with the character Oh so I felt compelled to make him. You can find the pattern here: Oh Pattern.
4. Another adorable character from Pixar. These minions are everywhere. I feel like a lot of kids wanted to be a minion for Halloween at some point. Here’s the pattern for him: Minion Jerry.
5. Ah Sadness. She was so annoying at the beginning of the movie but then you realize that she was the most knowledgeable out off all of them. I started liking her more than Joy towards the end of the movie. Here is a fantastic Sadness doll and we’re in luck because there is a pattern for her: Sadness Pattern.
6. Watch out for this little fireball. He could blow any second. Sabrina did a great job with him. Here is her pattern: Anger Pattern.